We recommend you put the bike on a bike stand to make installation easier.
- If the bike has a plastic frame guard, temporarily remove it.
- Remove the OEM bolt from the lower chain slider.
- Insert the long bolt thru the bottom hole of the kickstand and slide the aluminum spacer onto the backside of the kickstand on the bolt you just inserted.
- This bolt with spacer will thread into the OEM chain slider bolt you removed. Thread this in hand tight.
- Watch that the machined notch in the kickstand is fitting over the frame ridge.
- Then using the shorter bolt install the shorter bolt in the top hole and thread the bolt into the black steel bracket behind the frame.
Note: the included washer may be needed if your using an aftermarket lower slider that might be narrower than the OEM slider. If so add the washer between the aluminum spacer and aftermarket slider.
- Once everything is installed remove one bolt at a time and apply red thread lock to the ends of the bolt threads and tighten to 20 ftlbs.
- If your bike had frame guards you will need to hold them over the kickstand location and mark them, you will need to cut the plastic like the picture so they will reattach over the kickstand.